Winning Against Cancer
Practitioners of conventional medicine are in the majority, and patients are well informed about conventional treatment options. Many patients, however, are not aware of alternative therapies nor do they respond well to traditional conventional therapies. It is the purpose of the Holistic Health Center, LLC to provide alternative information so we can make more informed choices.
At Holistic Health Center, LLC. we believe in the body’s innate ability to heal itself, and we help you help nature. We treat you as a whole person, with compassion and understanding, and we apply our extensive scientific, holistic and naturopathic knowledge to create a unique care plan for your individual physiology and issues.
Traditional Treatment vs. Alternative Holistic Therapy
In the treatment of cancer, conventional medicine includes surgery, chemotherapy (the use of drugs), and radiation. By contrast, alternative therapy includes nutritional supplements, enzymes, diet, detoxification, lifestyle changes, stress control and prevention.
Which is best? That depends on one’s view regarding the nature of cancer. Conventional practitioners view cancer as the tumor, whereas alternative doctors see the tumor as merely the symptom of the cancer. Alternative doctors are more interested in what caused it to appear in the first place.
Those in conventional medicine believe that anything that removes or reduces the tumor is good, even if it weakens the body in the process. Since practitioners of alternative medicine focus on the cause of the tumor, they believe that anything which helps the body eliminate the tumor is progress.The goal of this program is to provide treatment options for people with cancer to find the right cancer treatment. Our aim is to answer the complex questions about treatment alternatives. What therapy might be best? What approach might offer the best chances for survival and quality of life? We feel it is important to understand all options in order for people to make truly informed decisions about treatment. We believe people with cancer have two very fundamental rights — the right to know and the right to choose.
This web site is not intended to provide medical advice to anyone regarding the type of cancer treatment they should choose. This web site simply provides educational information about various cancer treatments. The decision to take alternative or conventional treatments is your responsibility. It is never the choice of a doctor, health advisor, or author. It is your body and anyone who tells you what treatment to take instead of providing information about all your treatment options and letting you decide, is abusing their position.
Smart patients are making treatment decisions in a relaxed, pressure-free environment. A doctor’s office is far from a pressure-free environment. Smart patients are making treatment decisions at home, alone without anyone around to make the decision excessively emotional and with all their information at their fingertips.
Restore Your Body’s Natural Balance
This program is not represented as a cure for cancer, but rather a means of restoring the system’s natural balance. The restoration of the natural immune system allows the patient’s own body to treat itself. The resulting changes can significantly extend the lives of people with cancer, as borne out by clinical research and records. Many times success for patients with advanced metastatic disease is measured by life extension and enhanced quality of life that is many times experienced while undergoing non-toxic approaches.
The immune system is the body’s front-line defense against cancer. Although there have been some notable improvements in chemotherapy and radiation technologies, these approaches impact the immune system and many believe they can actually cause cancer if one does not detoxify the body and rebuild the immune system after these approaches are used. Typically nutritional supplementation and other forms of alternative therapy help to strengthen the immune system and help the body to overcome cancer.
The objective of the “Winning Against Cancer Program” is to restore the cancer patient’s immune competency to a level by which it can control cancer. The body’s own complex tumor fighting system may well be the first, the best, and the last line of defense against cancers. Therefore restoring the immune system to enable it to destroy cancer cells becomes the prime objective. Holistic Health Center,LLC. uses a 7 step process to accomplish this objective. The process is called The Magnificent 7 and it is broken down as follows.
You can heal cancer naturally using holistic alternative treatment
The Magnificent 7
1. Testing– A nutritional assessment test is done in the office or at your home and includes a detailed 20 page detailed nutrition report. It takes about 20 minutes to complete. The hair mineral analysis test: includes a 20 page detailed report of cancer causing heavy metals in your system, The Navarro urine test for cancer detects the presence of cancer cells even before signs or symptoms develop. A Ph saliva test identifies the ideal pH range of saliva as about 6.4 – 7.2 (Below 6.4 is too acidic, above 7.2 is too alkaline). This test needs to be done at home and needs to be repeated several times to track improvement. Cancer patients are usually a pH of 4.5 (very acidic). Cancer cannot exist in an alkaline environment. These are good tests to take especially if on an anti-cancer diet.
2. Detoxification– To eliminate substances which may be burdening the immune system, compromising metabolic processes and blocking energy flow (e.g. heavy metals, pesticides, environmental toxins, and metabolic wastes). This takes the form of herbal and nutritional products that open up the elimination channels (liver, kidney, colon, and urinary system), plus the elimination of parasites and heavy metals. This is a critical step and must be done to remove cancer causing toxins from your body.
3. Nutrition– This is by far the biggest and the most important of the steps since it is designed to boost the immune system, to increase natural mechanisms for eliminating the tumor, and to prevent reoccurrences. Typically this includes nutritional supplements, anti-oxidants, and immune support nutrients), and diet (such as frequent raw vegetable juices, whole grains, legumes and elimination of foods which feed cancer and weaken the immune system). Holistic Health Center,LLC has specific diets to battle cancer. See Dr. Kilday for details. Supplementation: there are many vitamins and herbs that kill cancer. We offer only the ones that are backed by research. There are 10 supplements we recommend for all cancer patients. Again a consultation with Dr. Kilday will be required to determine which additional supplements will fight your cancer. Nutrition plays an important role in every stage of the fight against cancer: resisting it, suppressing its development and reducing its spread. Many nutrients are involved, and most are available as supplements. Vitamins and minerals are certainly important, but so are many plant compounds, friendly bacteria and specialized fats, like omega-3 fatty acids.
4. Exercise – Studies have shown that cancer patients who exercise during treatment have a higher success rate. Brisk walking for 20 -30 minutes a day with very light weights is sufficient.
Read more about the health benefits of exercise
5. Oxygenation – Brings vital energy to the cells, reverses tumor growth and facilitates the elimination of pathogens (fungi, bacteria and viruses) which may be weakening the immune system. This is done with a product we carry in stock.
6. Mental State – Depression, studies show that 25% of cancer patients are clinically depressed. People who are depressed can have blood oxygen levels 30% lower than the norm. Low oxygen increases cancer risk. Depressed people get more cancers also a stress study showed that stress (emotional, work-related and other forms) causes cellular inflammation, which in turn stimulated two cancer causing genes inside the cell. Stress and depression can be treated with counseling and supplements. Contact Dr. Kilday for details.
7. Spiritual Connection – To connect or re-connect the individual with God, to strengthen their purpose for being alive and to strengthen their will to live. This may take the form of prayer, meditation, and/or spiritual counseling.